Perched on the pristine beaches of Zallaq overlooking the Arabian Gulf on Bahrains west coast this 5-star luxury hotel in Bahrain boasts the only Thalassa Sea and Spa in the GCC countries.
This spectacular new seawater spa hotel and resort blends French art de vivre with traditional Bahraini styles. 262 luxurious rooms and suites boast balconies and sea views.A stunning ballroom and private island host Magnifique corporate events and weddings.
Spend the day relaxing by the pool indulging in thalassotherapy treatments or soaking up the sun at La Plage Beach Club which offers tennis squash and non-motorized water sports.Pop back for a gourmet meal or light lunch quiet coffee with colleagues afternoon tea and pastries or a cocktail in one of five restaurants and four bars. Children keep busy with a Kids Club program of activities.
Complete the perfect day in Bahrain with a perfect evening whether a gourmet dinner belly dancing show or a stroll by the beach watching the sun set over the ocean.
262 rooms including 28 suites
I’m reviewing the weekly Friday branch Only I went 2 times allrady this year.and it will be me last visit until they fix thier poor service level at the branch. I’m not reviewing hotel rooms or related to rooms services.
Restaurant decoration 3/5
Restaurant Service 0/5
Sound System 1/5
1. Food variety is outstanding huge selection of sea food, all type of meats and vegi option available as well.
2. Drinks are weak bartender not skilled and most cocktails are not perfectly mixed or based on standard measurement so expect 2-3 flavors from same drink order
3. Price for the level of service provided is very low. It’s not expansive if the service is outstanding.
4. Restaurant decoration. It’s almost average tables are packed and some areas you will struggle to move in out the chair as you will hit the other chair back of you. Either they reduce number of tables or do re arrangement in order to be better.
5. Restaurant service. Extremely poor level of service that’s even my comment on there Instagram has been deleted.instead of receiving feedback in order to improve there service. About the experience why I rate low for my both visits I face difficulties asking the waiters ordering drinks and cocktails either it’s coming late or they forget about you, then at that moment I decided to serve myself as some customers are heading to the bartender to pick up there drinks when I asked for a drink the bartender told me ok and he ignored me while he was serving others. Only solution to that situation was to escalate to there floor service manager after that things got good. If I was at 1-3 star restaurant I will accept this but for 5 star restaurant I’m sorry but this will not work out.
6. Sound system. The band was good but the sound system quality was blow average lots of echo and low voice tone of the singer due to sound system design.its not proper.
From the time you enter the place until you leave. Hands down the best hotel service ever. The amenities are profoundly greatness at it’s finest. Compliments are not even enough to describe how clean and neat the room was. I would definitely comeback and will surely recommend the place to anyone. Special thank you to Rachel
We have been insulted by the stuff in the free family access pool
I never seen that bad service in any hotel
Sofital hotel is a five star hotel they should treat the guests very nice which i didn’t saw that
Mohamamd rabeea and the African guy called raja as mentioned on the tag
They treat my family so bad
I will never visit this hotel again after what happened to us today
Thank you for the bad services
the ambiance is great. Staffs are friendly and very accommodating. I have never been in a hotel in Bahrain that can top the level of comfort and overall great experience at Sofitel. I will surely recommend this place. Thank you rachel for being attentive as well.
if you are looking for a great place to stay while in Bahrain. Whether it be for personal trip, business, or anything, I highly recommend Sofitel. From the first moment you step in to the time you check out, the level of professionalism that they have shown is unmeasurable. The room was clean and organized. Rachel was one of the staff, she was very accommodating and friendly. Over all great experience.