We are specialist retailers of Art, Craft, Needlework and Equestrian Clothing and equipment.
Both departments are available at our Budaiya Branch and Art ,Craft materials available at our New Branch in Riffa.
A very wide range of fine art materials are stocked with emphasis on quality and continuity. Pottery glazes and equipment are available. A variety of suppliers are stocked e.g. Daler-Rowney, Pebeo, Kreul, Potterycrafts, Colart, Manuscript, Golden, Pan Pastel and Copic Markers with the emphasis on sourcing quality products. A range of superb art instruction books are also supporting the above products.
Craft and Needlework
Threads, wool, embroidery kits and a very wide selection of craft paints and materials with instruction books and accessories are displayed. Suppliers include Pebeo, Kreul, Creative, DMC, Sirdar, Dylon.
The same emphasis on quality and price applies to these products. Since horse riding is a sport with an element of risk special emphasis it given to the safety of products sold. Hats and body protectors are fitted and will not be sold unless the correct fitting is found. Our staff are trained to ensure that the correct fittings are given for horse tack, horse clothing and rider clothing since accidents can ensue if these are not suitable for the type of horse or rider. We stock NAF quality additives along with a large selection of other quality horse care products. Much of our horse clothing and rider clothing are supplied by our own unbranded suppliers to ensure the best prices with quality. Wintec and Bates saddles are stocked which are ideally suited to the climate in this part of the world (Wintec being synthetic)and both of these saddles have adjustable gullet plates to ensure a good fit for each horse.
- To become a one-stop retail outlet(s) for equestrian,art, craft and needlework supplies addressing the aspirations of our customers.
- To provide ethical and knowledgeable service to our customers to facilitate a climate of mutual confidence and benefit.
- To support the local riding and art community in their activities.
- To inspire any future outlets to adopt a similar ethos towards their responsibilities.
To become a flexible and innovative business which will be looking towards the future and providing other supportive aspects of services in the equestrian and art arenas.
Core Values of the Company
Straight forward relationships with suppliers and customers to engender long term association and co-operation.
- Providing a product which suits the needs of the customer at an acceptable price is our first priority.
- High levels of customer service are maintained.
- Bonus Card is available to all customers which has unlimited validity.
Special orders are always welcome.
- We are always ready to listen to our customers if they are not happy with a product or our service.
- Goods can be exchanged If returned in the same condition and with a copy of the receipt.